Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Summer Projects: Book, Article in Book, and Journal Article



As my teaching duties are completed at the TEC of Monterrey (Campus Queretaro) until August, here are my main summer projects below:

1) Write lots of chapters for my book, The French New Right: Three More Interpretations (2011-2012).

2) Complete my chapter on "Intellectual Right-Wing Extremism" for the book edited by Uwe Backes and Patrick Moreau entitled The Extreme Right in Europe: Current Trends and Perspectives. The book is a joint project of the UMR Cultures and Societies in Europe (Strasbourg, France) and of the Hannah Arendt Institute for Social Research on Totalitarianism (Dresden, Germany). This chapter will be completed at the end of June.

3) Write an article on the transnational worldview and influence of the French nouvelle droite. I hope to complete this article by next week and send it to an academic journal.

4) Solicit academics from around the world to take part in the Advisory Board for a new journal I am editing at the TEC of MONTERREY called Retos Internacionales.

5) As the picture above shows, hopefully spend some time near a Mexican ocean (I love the Pacific coast!).

Tamir Bar-On

No comments:

Post a Comment